Roto-Rooter Plumbers in Bakersfield
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Services in Bakersfield, CA
Roto-Rooter's 24-hour emergency plumbing and drain cleaning services have the training and experience to get to the source of your clog and fix the problem fast. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to quickly clear clogged pipes in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more. Clean drains and full plumbing services are only a phone call away. Schedule a technician today.
When you need a plumbing repair – whether it’s because the faucet is leaking, you have a clogged toilet, or your kitchen sink is overflowing – you need a plumber who will be there quickly to fix the problem. With the reliable service and 24-7 emergency plumbing services offered by Roto-Rooter Bakersfield CA, you can trust that your issue will be resolved quickly and efficiently every time. Call us today to request a service or repair quote.
Local Plumbing Services in Bakersfield CA
Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services
Roto-Rooter plumbers in Bakersfield full service plumbing repairs, maintenance, and water cleanup. Roto-Rooters plumbers offer commercial and residential plumbing services that customers can depend on for all their local and plumbing service needs.
Trusted and recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter is the premier supplier of plumbing and drain cleaning services. Homeowners and businesses depend on Roto-Rooter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our specialty is emergency services. We stand by and guarantee our work. Your call will be answered by a trained customer service representative who will deal with your request quickly and schedule service at your convenience.
Roto-Rooter Bakersfield CA Plumbing Service covers a wide range of different areas where you might need help for both residential and commercial properties. Your plumbing needs are all covered with us.
- Sewer Line repair
- Water Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pump Installation
- Gas Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
- Septic system
- Sewer Video inspection
Drain Cleaning Bakersfield
Clogged drains are an often inconvenient and unpleasant problem. Having clogged drains and toilets often results in an overflow and an unsanitary environment for you and your family and a big disruption to your daily routine either at home or commercial property.
Does your bathtub or shower drain slowly? Is your bathroom or kitchen sink overflowing? Does your toilet get clogged easily? Is your main sewer line backed up? If any of your drain lines are clogged or drain slow, drain cleaning service is our specialty. We will come to assess the situation and solve the problem for you quickly, efficiently, and for a reasonable price.
Roto-Rooter invented the first Drain Cleaning Machine, more than 70 years ago. Since then, we have been known as the expert drain cleaners. With modern techniques like plumbing video camera inspection and hydro jetting, Our plumbers are able to get the job done fast. We are experts at cleaning all types of blocked drains and removing them completely.
Here are some of the common causes for blocked drains:
- Grease buildup
- Soap buildup
- Garbage disposal not working properly
- Foreign objects blocking the drain line
Emergency Plumber Bakersfield
When it comes to supplying 24-hour emergency services, our local technicians are on call and ready to respond to your unique situation. We understand that plumbing crises don't wait for regular business hours to take place. One moment you are good and all of the sudden you may need emergency plumbing services to fix leaks, water heaters, frozen pipes and more. Roto-Rooter is committed to provide fast and reliable services.
Roto-Rooter Bakersfield CA emergency services are available seven days per week, all year- yeah, not even the holidays can or will prevent us from helping you. We offer a commercial and residential emergency response plumbing service that is guaranteed to cover all your needs.
Water Heater Installation Bakersfield
Roto-Rooter is known as the dependable plumbing company that home and business owners can rely on to fix any plumbing issue. Our plumbing experts will provide water heater options and information to suit the needs of your home or business.
Roto-Rooter plumbers always make sure water heaters are safe and up to code giving you peace of mind that everything will work properly.
Water leaks from the pipes, gas leaks, pilot light malfunction are among the most common issues water heaters face. Sometimes, a quick repair is all you need to get your hot water supply back and others, a full water heater replacement may be necessary.
Our plumbing experts are knowledgeable and can handle water heater repairs and installation of all types of water heaters in the market, from tankless options to hybrid and solar water heaters.
Sewer Line Repair Bakersfield
Roto-Rooter Bakersfield CA offers sewer line repair, replacement, and installation to correct a number of problems. Sewer line problems may include:
- Broken, cracked, offset, or collapsed pipes
- Leaking joints
- Bellied pipe
- Roots in sewer line
- Off-grade pipe
Our plumbing contractors can handle all types of sewer line repair, from traditional methods to trenchless options that cost less and do minimal damage to your property.
Water Damage Restoration Bakersfield, CA
Water damage can come from many sources, including flooding, leaks, and burst pipes. It can cause extensive damage to your home or business, leading to mold growth, rot, and structural problems. Fortunately, water damage restoration is one of the services Roto-Rooter provides with expertise. Water cleanup involves removing all the water from your property and drying out the area to prevent mold growth and further damage to the affected area.
Our water damage restoration and water cleanup projects are 100% guaranteed. Our plumbing contractors will stay by your side during the process, explaining everything and doing all repairs to your plumbing system and affected areas.
If you find yourself in one of these situations, it's important to know you have a team standing behind you to help. This is Roto-Rooter's promise—we'll arrive as soon as possible to stop the water from spreading to new areas in order to help limit the damage. And though getting your home or business damaged by water is a seriously devastating event, we'll make sure that once the damage is cleaned up, you're back on track with your schedule.
Plumbing problems and water damage restoration are all frustrating. The plumbing & water damage restoration specialists at Roto-Rooter know this better than any other plumbing companies.
Our understanding has created us America's largest supplier of plumbing services, sewer and drain cleaning and water damage.
Why Trust Roto-Rooter Bakersfield for your plumbing needs?
The Most Trusted Name in Plumbing Since 1935
Roto-Rooter provides dependable residential and commercial plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter honest plumber can help you with any plumbing issue. Roto-Rooter plumbers are fully insured and licensed. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our professional and experienced plumbers.
Schedule an appointment by phone or online we’ll come when it is convenient for you. Roto-Rooter plumbers can cover everything from toilet plumbing issues to kitchen drains, as well as sewage cleaning and repair. Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain employs the top plumbers & technicians for plumbing, drain & even water heater repair & cleanup, to best serve you.
Dependable & Reputable Plumbing Contractor
By calling our reputable, local plumbing company, you can count on our experts to provide the excellent installations which you've come to expect in the brand name Roto-Rooter. In case your sump pump is not functioning correctly, don't wait for your basement to flood, give us a call. We're the sump pump repair experts.
Introducing New Promotional Plans
- 12 months 0% interest promotional plan that converts to a 120-month term with a fixed APR
- No deferred interest
- No payments are required during the 12 months 0% promotional period
- A low payment factor of 1.32% after the 0% promotional period
1st 12 Months
Make no payments for the first 12 months. Pay no interest.
Make equal monthly payments of $13.21 for every $1000 you borrow.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter?
Holidays? Not even that will prevent Roto-Rooter Example City plumbers to help you with any plumbing problem you have. 24 hours, 7 days of the week.
Our team of licensed and experienced plumbers has the knowledge and skills to handle any plumbing situation big or small. Not in vain we have been the most trusted plumbing contractors in the country for more than 80 years.
Innovating plumbing equipment and techniques
We are a reliable plumbing company that employs only the best technicians and uses the latest technology to keep your plumbing system running smoothly.
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and will work with you to find the best solution for your needs. Free quotes and financing.
Recent Customer Reviews
- Laura B. SOME HEROES DO NOT WEAR CAPES! I have had the misfortune of dealing with with major water damage issues TWICE in my life (which is more than enough!) BOTH times we’ve contacted ROTO-ROOTER & Roto-Rooter WATER RESTORATION to assist with the immediate plumbing issue as well as the EXTENSIVE damage we now know a water leak can cause. BOTH times we worked with EXCELLENT folks who worked hard, were ALWAYS AVAILABLE at the drop of a hat, charged REASONABLE RATES, and generally just helped us get through a very tough experience without going nuts! If you must go through homeowners insurance, they have worked with the appraisers and they’ve seen it all before. Recently, we had the pleasure of working with RICHARD, JOHN M., BEN E. and ROBERT G and everyone was just great! If you have a problem, large or small, I highly recommend reaching out to these guys for help— if you need top-notch plumbing/repair service professionals with EXPERIENCE, customer SUPPORT, through WORK ETHIC and FRIENDLY SERVICE, you will be as glad you chose Roto-Rooter as we are! THANK YOU, ROTO-ROOTER!
- Roberta C. Recently had a dishwasher and garbage disposal installed suddenly the water was backing up in my sink. Called several companies with the soonest appointment being sometime next week. Called Roto Rooter and was seen within a two hour window. The technician was direct and professions. Everything fixed within 30 minutes. Thank you !!!
- Josh V. Billy, Ben and Richard got the job done.Had a pipe leak behind the wall under the floor.Couldn't use hot water for a week while we had three plumbers come out and tell us all different issues and how to fix.RotoRooter got the job done, when they said they would. The bill for this was extensive and we went through a loan - other plumbers wanted us to pay 3k+ out of pocket and also never showed up...Finally have hot water thanks to Billy and his team.
- Victoria G. The garbage disposal line had buildup and needed to be unclogged. A plumber was sent out within 40 minutes and service performed. The young man was professional and courteous. Receiving texts in advance and a "bio" of the service person was helpful. I would recommend this service :)
- David C. Did a great job fixing drain and then they used the camera and showed me future problems that need to be fixed. Nothing like tree/bush roots. House was built in the 50’s and it showed what happens in 70 years and how things were done and material used. Explained the procedure on how they would fix/replace the old stuff. Called them to get drain fixed in the morning and they were here within a couple of hours so didn’t have to wait all day. They let me know when they were on their way.