24-Hour Emergency Plumber
- 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year, we work holidays too
- Burst pipes
- Clogged drains
- Broken water heaters
- Gas leaks and water leaks
- Blocked sewer lines
Roto-Rooter’s licensed and insured emergency plumbers are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide emergency plumbing services and plumbing repairs for residential properties and commercial business establishments. Roto-Rooter CA emergency plumbers provide our full range of emergency call services including toilet repair, unclogging drains, leak repair, water damage cleanup/restoration, and much more.
Drain Cleaning Service
- We are the inventors of the first drain cleaning machine
- Clogged bathroom drains and kitchen drains are no problem
- Outdoor drain clogs are right up our alley
- Also fix clogged sewer drains
Roto-Rooter invented the first electric drain cleaning machine in 1935 and have been innovating ever since. Our cutting-edge equipment and training ensure we provide drain cleaning services in a quick and efficient way for unclogging drains and preventing future drain problems. With Roto-Rooter CA, you can depend on our highly trained technicians to be professional and prompt in providing drain cleaning services.
Water Leak Repair
- We can detect leaks
- Foundation slabs
- Behind walls
- Sewer lines
- Water heaters
- Our repair comes with guaranteed satisfaction
Roto-Rooter is a national leader in plumbing and water leak detection services. As soon as a water leak is discovered in your home, it’s crucial to have it fixed to avoid damage to your belongings and home. The most obvious household plumbing leaks include dripping faucets and leaking water heaters. Have a water leak in your cellar? No problem! Roto-Rooter professionals are specialists in leak detection and repair. Our highly specialized plumbers can quickly locate leaks and repair them using only the right equipment that secures your property from potential problems in the near future.
Sewer Line RepairRead more about sewer line repair services
Roto-Rooter does more than just clear drains. As full-service residential & commercial plumbers, we can repair or replace sewer pipes to correct a number of problems. Owners are responsible for maintaining the sewer lines connecting their premises to the city sewer main. Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding and groundwater contamination, representing a serious environmental hazard. Roto-Rooter offers sewer line repair, replacement, and installation to correct a number of problems.
Water Damage Restoration
- We make a water damage assessment
- We dry the area with special equipment
- We clean, sanitize and deodorize
- We repair drywall, structure and get you back to normal
Roto-Rooter offers top-notch water damage restoration services We understand the importance of proper water removal and use the latest equipment to ensure that all affected areas are thoroughly dried and moisture levels are tested in compliance with the IICRC S500 standards for professional water damage restoration. From the initial assessment to the entire restoration process, we prioritize efficient and effective water restoration processes to minimize damage and restore your property to pre-loss condition.
The Most Trusted Name in Plumbing Since 1935
Roto-Rooter provides dependable residential and commercial plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing issue. Roto-Rooter plumbers are fully insured and licensed. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our professional and experienced plumbers.
Schedule an appointment by phone or online we'll come when it is convenient for you. Roto-Rooter plumbers can cover everything from toilet plumbing issues to kitchen drains, as well as sewage cleaning and repair. Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain employs the top plumbers & technicians for plumbing, drain & water cleanup, to best serve you.
Why Choose Roto-Rooter
Emergency Plumbing Service
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional plumber and nobody gets there faster or does it better than Roto-Rooter.
Because plumbing problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Licensed & Insured
Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured. We follow applicable plumbing codes and our technicians arrive in branded Roto-Rooter vehicles.
Well Known Reputation
Roto-Rooter offers unmatched plumbing services backed by an 80+ year reputation for quality.
Trusted & Recommended Since 1935
We’re North America’s largest provider of plumbing repair services and sewer & drain cleaning services. Millions of homeowners and businesses in all 50 states and across Canada rely on Roto-Rooter plumbers every year.
Recent Customer Reviews
- Jose M. Best emergency service ever! I had a plumber (ERIC) here in 30 min after i called and right after he showed up so did the water restoration guy (EDUARDO R.). They were super polite and left the place spotless
- Nichole B. Megan, Eduardo, and Darin were great helping out a water restoration issue when we had a sudden leak from the second floor to first. They came out right away when I was struggling to find help.
- David G. The water heater for our nail shop stopped working on Valentine's Day weekend. They had a technician out same day I called (they took my call at 3AM! And had the technician on the way before 8am when they opened. The technician, Robert Gomez, worked around all the issues we had, small space, having water come out of the piped when people would use cold water at our pedicure stations, etc, and handled it all like a champ. He worked tirelessly and had us up and running by halfway through the day with a brand new commercial grade water heater, and up to code installation. He had a great attitude, and went above and beyond helping to get the job done. Very impressed with his service.
- Pete Z. Our main water supply pipe broke last night around 8 PM. We were able to turn the water off to stop the flooding in the yard. We called 4 or 5 local plumbing companies, but they were all booked and could not come out for a week.We called Roto Rooter and they came out within an hour. The technician Isaiah was friendly, courteous, and found the problem right away. He got a quote, the parts and had our water turned back on by early afternoon.Great guy and great service!
- Pam T. It was a holiday Sunday when we noticed what appeared to be wet toilet paper on our driveway coming from a pipe access like labeled "sewer." We tried a toilet flush test and low and behold we could see water coming up from the access. Roto Rooter came within 2 hours of calling and roto-rooted that sucker clean! THANK YOU for the amazingly easy and affordable experience!
Introducing New Promotional Plans
- 12 months 0% interest promotional plan that converts to a 120-month term with a fixed APR
- No deferred interest
- No payments are required during the 12 months 0% promotional period
- A low payment factor of 1.32% after the 0% promotional period
1st 12 Months
Make no payments for the first 12 months. Pay no interest.
Make equal monthly payments of $13.21 for every $1000 you borrow.