Roto-Rooter has been supplying quality commercial drain cleaning services for more than 75 years. Our experts can fix a wide range of commercial, industrial and municipal sewer issues. No problem is too big or too small for the commercial drain experts at Roto-Rooter.
Emergency service is our specialty! We’ll get there fast 24 hours a day, 365 days per year to solve any problem with your drains so that your business can get back to normal operations as quickly as possible.
Grease and Food Waste Pipe Cleaning
Most commercial sewer drain problems are the result of a buildup of grease and food particles. Foreign objects such as straws, paper towels, mop strings, utensils, toys, and feminine hygiene products can also cause blockages to sink drains, floor drains, toilets, and sewage pipes.
Roto-Rooter experts offer complete commercial drain services, including:
- Sink and bathroom drains
- Shower drains and floor drains
- Sewer drain cleaning and high-pressure water jetting
- Video camera line inspections
- Sewer drain pipe repair and replacement
- Storm drain cleaning and repairs
- Catch basin and lateral line cleaning
- Lift station cleaning and repairs
- Customized maintenance applications
- Drain cleaning goods and automatic methods
*All services may not be available at all locations
Commercial Pipe & Sewer Line Repair
Roto-Rooter does more than just clear your drains. Roto-Rooter has the commercial plumbing experience and special equipment required for drain and sewer line replacement and repair. Our drain line fix and sewer line replacement services will correct a number of problems, such as:
- Broken, cracked, offset or dropped plumbing
- Corroded pipes
- Leaking joints
- Bellied pipes
- Roots in sewage pipes
- Off-grade plumbing
Along with traditional repair and replacement methods for minor and major jobs, we utilize the latest technologies for trenchless sewer line replacement. We can diagnose and propose alternative solutions that address both your enterprise operation and your budget worries.
Traditional Sewer Repairs
Sewer line repairs are typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless Sewer & Pipe Maintenance
Trenchless sewer line repairs cause less damage than traditional sewer line repair techniques since only small access holes are usually necessary to complete the repair. Trenchless methods allow for minimal damage parking lots, sidewalks and landscaping.
- Pipe Bursting – Using your broken sewer pipe as a guide, our hydraulic pipe bursting machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time.
- Pipe Relining – Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore 100% function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth and tough new inner wall.