Why choose Roto-Rooter to complete your appliance installation project?
You can rest assured you’re making the right choice having Roto-Rooter install your appliances. Schedule your appliance installation by calling our local number and let one of our experienced professionals assist you with your project. Roto-Rooter stands behind our service with labor warranties and professional installation.
Roto-Rooter Will Install
- Wall ovens
- Gas ranges
- Gas dryers
- Washing machines
What You Can Expect
Your installer will:
- Obtain necessary permits
- Connect your new appliance to existing plumbing and electrical/gas
- Check for leaks and connect a new flexible gas connector (customer must provide) on gas appliances
- Install a new metal vent (customer provided) for dryers
- Test the new appliance to ensure proper operation
- Haul away the old appliance*
*Haul away is available for an additional charge and may be subject to additional dumping fees.
Roto-Rooter will haul away your old appliance
Our technicians will move the existing appliance to another room or garage at no charge. If you would like the appliance removed from the home and disposed of, additional haul away charges and dump fees may apply.
Can Roto-Rooter install appliances where no existing connection is available?
Roto-Rooter technicians can perform installation in places where no previous connection was available. Depending on the project, your Roto-Rooter technician will provide you an estimate to connect the appliance in the new location.