RotoCo, Inc. is the largest Roto-Rooter Plumbing franchise in the nation--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $50 million in sales. RotoCo, Inc. has a rapidly growing service area that currently spans from North San Diego County to Sacramento County. Each employee plays a vital role in our success. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family-owned business. At RotoCo, Inc., the work environment is modern, team-oriented, and very fast-paced. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family!
We have an immediate need for a top-notch Pumper to join our Team! The ideal candidate is a responsible, motivated, hard-working technician who knows how to provide excellent customer service and make the most out of every job.
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
Why start your career at Roto-Rooter?
- Career Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Great Benefits
- MORE JOBS!
- Fun & Rewarding Work Environment
- Current Class-A License required
- Minimum 1-year heavy truck driving experience
- Must have general labor experience, plumbing knowledge a plus!
- Ability to work early morning hours (ex.: 4:00 AM start time)
- Tanker Endorsement
- Air Brake Certification
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Maintain a good driving record; no DUIs
- At least 21 years of age
- Check-in with Branch Manager and Dispatcher each morning
- Ensure your appearance is "Roto-Rooter ready!" before arriving at the shop to start your shift - Neatly groomed, uniform is clean, and your shirt is tucked in
- Maintain consistent communication with branch Dispatcher to receive job notifications and instructions for all customer sites; both residential and commercial
- Write estimates and convert estimates to sold jobs all over a company provided iPad
- Perform general diagnostic and maintenance to waste systems and commercial grease traps
- Pump out grease traps and septic tanks
- Fill out and maintain pumping log
- Perform a pre-drive and post-drive inspection of the vehicle & its vacuum pump to ensure good working order and fluid levels
- Offload waste and grease at local dump stations
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain a DOT log
- Follow all company policies and procedures
At Roto-Rooter, we believe the best investment we can make is in our employees. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That is why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit portfolio including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Saving Plan + 3% Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off; Vacation and Sick
- Paid Training
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided phone and iPad
- Company provided uniform(s)
- Hourly based compensation