Project Manager Water Restoration – Vista, CA
RotoCo, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager skilled in water damage restoration to join our Water Restoration team! We provide 24-hour emergency plumbing, drain, and water restoration services and are looking for motivated professionals with a strong work ethic to grow with us!
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Manager is responsible for selling, estimating, and project managing jobs with restoration/mitigation and cleaning jobs. Roto-Rooter is looking for a qualified Project Manager in water damage/mold restoration to seek out and run jobs according to our industry-leading standards. This position requires a person who is self-motivated, good at selling in jobs, and has great customer service skills. Here at Roto-Rooter we strive to be the best and hold all our employees to the highest of standards. We are looking for driven people and will train those who have a great attitude, desire to advance, and a willingness to learn.
PAY: Starting compensation based on experience and certifications, lets talk!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- Company vehicle
- Company work phone and iPad
- Company uniform
- Paid Training
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visits new supervisory assignments/jobs for water mitigation and restoration projects, interfaces with the client, and sells the job.
- Scopes and assesses damages within disaster sites, cleaning strategies, and production of estimates on a database, and submits it to the insurance company for approval.
- Coordinates mitigation repairs and ensures the project gets completed to RotoCo standards.
- Documenting of all steps required by insurance companies and billing restoration/mitigation jobs through completion.
- Manage scheduling of technicians in an efficient and effective manner.
- Calls or meets customer to ensure satisfaction of mitigation/restoration project and collects payment for work completed.
- Manages deadlines, progress, and quality on multiple mitigation/restoration projects simultaneously.
- Pursues new water damage disasters, interfaces with potential clients, insurance adjusters, and property managers.
- Coordinates with employees and/or sub-contractors to mitigate damages.
- Sells mitigation/restoration services through on-site visits, calls, and updates to clients, including Property Owners and Insurance Adjusters.
- Responds to dispatched emergency calls, on-call – required to work weekends and after hours.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license with clean record.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in restoration/reconstruction Project Management – IIRC certified a plus!
- Must live within 30 minutes of branch location
- Able to work weekends and after hours
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiar with insurance billing, guidelines, and coverages
- Xactimate knowledge a plus (training provided)
- Basic mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has supervisory responsibilities; Project Manager will supervise field technicians and scheduling, sub-contractors, water restoration, and mold mitigation projects/disasters.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, weekends, holidays, and after-hours as needed
Job-seekers with the following experience in Project Management are encouraged to apply:
- Property damage mitigation
- Fire restoration
- Disaster restoration
- Mold remediation