RotoCo, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager skilled in plumbing services and repairs to join our Plumbing team! We provide 24-hour emergency plumbing, drain, and water restoration services and are looking for motivated professionals with a strong work ethic to grow with us!
JOB SUMMARY: As Plumbing Project Supervisor, you will serve as an expert-- explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, intending to close the job(s). This crucial role provides exceptional consultative services to our customers and confirms their needs are satisfied before leaving the job site. We are looking for driven people and will train those who have a great attitude, desire to advance, and a willingness to learn.
PAY: Starting compensation based on experience and certifications, lets talk!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- Company vehicle
- Company work phone and iPad
- Company uniform
- Paid Training
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all ongoing projects
- Coordinate with Project Supervisors daily
- Communicate daily schedule with customer, office, and technicians
- Schedule, obtain bids from, and coordinate sub-contractors
- Track materials/equipment being used on project
- Set budget for job and track to ensure profitability
- Schedule in house labor and track hours daily
- Collect progress payments and final payments from customers
- Assist the Branch Manager as directed; employee timecards
- Perform other duties/responsibilities as instructed
- 3 years' experience as a Project Manager required
- Familiarity with Xactimate is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to perform duties such as climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid driver's license with a clean record