Plumbing Trainee – Ventura, CA
RotoCo, Inc. is the largest Roto-Rooter Plumbing franchise in the nation--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $50 million in sales. RotoCo, Inc. has a rapidly growing service area that currently spans from North San Diego County to Sacramento County. Each employee plays a vital role in our success. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family-owned business. Here at RotoCo, Inc., the work environment is modern, team-oriented, and very fast-paced. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family!
Did you know? Most of our executives, branch managers, and project supervisors started their careers as helpers or technicians.
We will train you! We are seeking career-minded, hard-working individuals who take pride in their work and want a long-term career as a high-performing plumbing technician. Ask yourself: Are you self-motivated and interested in a potential career in a skilled trade as a plumbing technician? Do you thrive in a team environment? Do you have the motivation to improve your skills continually? If yes, then APPLY TODAY!
Why start your career at Roto-Rooter?
- Career Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Great Benefits
- MORE JOBS!
- Fun & Rewarding Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Program
- Company work phone
- Company uniform
- Paid Training
- Learning from our experienced licensed plumbers all the technical and soft skills needed to be a plumber within a year's time
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in residential structures
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment
- Locating pipe leaks and preparing the work area
- Aid experienced plumbers in completing quality work by digging, lifting heavy items (such as water heaters), and working in tight spaces (such as attics and under houses)
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and attend safety meetings
- Work with management and team members to promote the company's culture and reputation
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization
- Experience as a Plumber, Plumber Apprentice, or Plumbing Helper a plus!
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Takes great pride in going the extra mile for our customers
- Able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to take direction from management
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent