Plumbing Service Advisor – Fresno, CA
RotoCo, Inc. is the largest Roto-Rooter Plumbing franchise in the nation--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $50 million in sales. RotoCo, Inc. has a rapidly growing service area that currently spans from North San Diego County to Sacramento County. Each employee plays a vital role in our success. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family-owned business. At RotoCo, Inc., the work environment is modern, team-oriented, and very fast-paced. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family!
RotoCo, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic sales experts to join our team of talented technicians. A successful candidate for this position is customer-oriented, has sales and/or plumbing experience, is self-motivated, and has a great attitude. The Plumbing Sales Advisor serves as an expert--explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers--with the goal of closing a project. This project supervisor provides exceptional consultative services to customers, presents options to repair, service, or replace their current plumbing systems, and confirms their needs are met before leaving.
We are looking for assertive career-minded individuals who manage their time efficiently, work well in a team environment, and love working with our customers. This exciting position offers significant career advantages with the potential to earn more than $100K annually.
In staying true to our culture, “RotoCo, a great place to work!” we reward our employees for their hard work and excellent job performance.
Why start your career at Roto-Rooter?
- Career Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Great Benefits
- MORE JOBS!
- Fun & Rewarding Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- Company vehicle
- Company work phone and iPad
- Company uniform
- Paid Training
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check-in with Branch Manager and Dispatcher each morning
- Ensure your appearance is "Roto-Rooter ready!" before arriving at the shop to start your shift - Neatly groomed, uniform is clean, and your shirt is tucked in
- Receive dispatch notifications to meet with existing and potential residential customers to evaluate their home plumbing systems
- Provide a clear explanation of diagnosis and provide multiple repair, service, or replacement options in the form of “Good, Better, Best”
- Confirm customer’s needs are met before leaving their home
- Follow-up on unsold estimates
- Maintain a clean and organized company vehicle
- Perform all work in an efficient and professional manner
- Attend monthly tailgate meetings
- Follow ALL company policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 years of proven sales experience- plumbing industry a plus!
- MUST have a valid California driver’s license & clean driving record - no moving violations
- Strong business development, follow up, closing, and organizational skills
- Ability to respond to emergency calls, on-call, work weekends and after-hours as needed
- Basic mathematical skills
- Pleasant demeanor with exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership skills
- Willingness to learn and be open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications- Word, Excel, Outlook
- MUST be able to pass a background screen and drug test
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others
- Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc.
- Able to work in the heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so