We are looking for a qualified Payroll Clerk to assist in processing payroll on a bi-weekly basis for multiple companies within the organization. You will undertake a variety of tasks including but not limited to: entering payroll information, calculating wages using an established payroll processing system that integrates with our PEO Provider and administrative tasks associated with new hire onboarding and terminations.
This position requires a great understanding of confidentiality both inside and outside of the office as well as good math skills and experience in entering data with great attention to detail. The ideal candidate will maintain professionalism with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Why start your career at Roto-Rooter?
- Career Development
- Great Benefits
- Fun & Rewarding Work Environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete Bi-Weekly payrolls using payroll software
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculating pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Calculate new hire onboarding and terminations
- Address concerns and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Process off-cycle paychecks
- process Certified Payroll as needed
- Payroll experience
- Certified Payroll/DIR reporting
- Strong computer skills - Excel with Pivot Table Knowledge
- PayChex experience – preferred
- Abilityto work independently in a time-sensitive environment
- Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
- Waiting period may apply
Company's website: www.rotorooterca.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.