RotoCo, Inc. is the largest Roto-Rooter Plumbing franchise in the nation--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $50 million in sales. RotoCo, Inc. has a rapidly growing service area that currently spans from North San Diego County to Sacramento County. Each employee plays a vital role in our success. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family-owned business. Here at RotoCo, Inc., the work environment is modern, team-oriented, and very fast-paced. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family!
Did you know? Most of our executives, branch managers, and project supervisors started their careers as helpers or technicians. START YOUR CAREER TODAY!
We are seeking career-minded, hard-working individuals who want to be part of a great team.
Why start your career at Roto-Rooter?
- Career Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Great Benefits
- MORE JOBS!
- Fun & Rewarding Work Environment
Pay: DOE, and/or certifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Program
- Company work phone
- Company uniform
- Paid Training
- Manual excavation
- Preparation of work sites
- Ensure job site cleanliness and organization through all phases of the service process
- Responsible to maintain equipment, tools and company vehicles, in clean and good working condition
- Part runs and assisting in material distribution
- Assist plumbers with plumbing system installations
- Clean up job sites
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and attend safety meetings
- Work with management and team members to promote the company's culture and reputation
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work on uneven surfaces
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Great attitude with a willingness to learn
- Able to take direction from management