RotoCo, Inc. is the largest Roto-Rooter Plumbing franchise in the nation--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $50 million in sales. RotoCo, Inc. has a rapidly growing service area that currently spans from North San Diego County to Sacramento County. Each employee plays a vital role in our success. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family-owned business. Here at RotoCo, Inc., the work environment is modern, friendly, team-oriented, and very fast-paced. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family!
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced, and customer-oriented professionals to join our Customer Service team at our Murrieta call center. Qualified candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service over the phone.
Responsibilities include answering customer calls, booking service appointments, and maintaining communication with Dispatch and CSR Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering a high volume of customer calls and converting inquiries into booked service appointments.
- Create service work orders based on customer issue(s), Service Technician specialty, and geographic efficiencies.
- Document customer service requests, complaints, and other communication as required.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional and timely manner, consulting with management as needed.
- Communicate effectively and work closely with Dispatch and CSR Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ call center experience
– Plumbing industry experience a plus!
- Minimum 1+ year of Customer Service experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to diffuse difficult calls by using active listening skills and showing empathy
- Strong typing skills with ability to type minimum of 50 words per minute
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Team-player with the ability to work well with others in a close setting
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and prioritization under pressure
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a call center setting with high tolerance for heavy phone work
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task while remaining organized
- Flexibility to work additional hours and/or days that deviate from regular work schedules
- Bilingual a plus
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Must complete any assessments attached to job ad for consideration
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Referral Bonuses
- A GREAT place to work!